NCBFAA Elects New Officers, New Board Members, and Reelects Other Board Members
During its Annual Membership Meeting at the April 29-May 3 NCBFAA Annual Conference at the Westin Mission Hills Resort and Spa in Rancho Mirage, CA, the National Customs Brokers & Forwarders Association of America, Inc. (NCBFAA) announced new Officers and Board members.
NCBFAA members have elected the following officers:
- President Amy Magnus, Director of Customs Affairs and Compliance, A. N. Deringer, Inc., Champlain, NY
- Vice President Janet B. Fields, Director of Risk Management, John S. James Co., Garden City, GA
- Treasurer Scott Larson, Corporate Compliance Manager, MOL Logistics (USA) Inc., Elk Grove Village, IL
- Secretary Gerald Becnel, President, J. W. Allen & Co., Inc., Kenner, LA
Former NCBFAA President Geoffrey Powell, President, C.H. Powell Company, Linthicum, MA, will assume the role of Chairman of the NCBFAA.
In addition, the members approved four new and five returning Board members.
New Board members include:
- Area 2 Dave Corn, Vice President, Comstock & Theakston, Inc., Oradell, NJ
- Area 4 Gabriel Rodriguez, President, A Customs Brokerage, Doral, FL
- Area 6 Brenda Custer-Espeleta, VP Customs, Flexport LLC, San Francisco, CA
- Area 7 William Kraus, Vice President, Page & Jones, Inc., Mobile, AL
The following Board members are returning:
- Area 1 Karen Damon, Sr. Director, US Brokerage, Livingston International, Inc., Tonawanda, NY
- Area 3 Andrew Werner, Branch Manager, Western Overseas Corporation, Hanover, MD
- Area 5 Merit Tremper, President, Merit Trade Consulting Services LLC, South Elgin, IL
- Area 8 Jose D. Gonzalez, President, Jose D. Gonzalez CHB, Laredo, TX
- Area 9 Wayne Wagner, Senior Manager, U.S. Customs Brokerage, FedEx Trade Networks Transport & Brokerage, Gardena, CA