The NCBFAA has invested much of its own time and resources to develop the tools your company needs to succeed in the transportation logistics industry. NCBFAA committees and officers have had a significant impact on regulatory and legislative decisions that have saved the industry, and inevitably your business, thousands of dollars in day-to-day and future operating costs.
With NCBFAA membership, you have exclusive access to a number of cost-saving opportunities.
- Conference Registration Discounts: Members save an average of 25 percent on registration costs
- Exhibitor Discounts: NCBFAA members save more than 20 percent on their Exhibitor Booth registration compared to non-members
- Educational Institute (NEI) discounts: NCBFAA members save more than 30 percent on webinars
- NCBFAA Shippers Association: NCBFAA members can join and utilize the Shippers Association services to save money on contracts
- Free access to numerous industry resources developed by the NCBFAA exclusively for our members. Those items include:
- NCBFAA Power of Attorney
- NCBFAA Terms & Conditions
- NCBFAA Bill of Lading
- Monday Morning eBriefing
- NCBFAA Blasts
- Shipper's Letter of Instruction Model
- USPPI Responsibility Information Sheet
- And other interactive tools to assist you and your company with various activities/ duties, clients, personal goals and corporate missions.
- Tempus Online: The NCBFAA has partnererd with Tempus Online to help our members navigate volatile currency markets with efficient management of their global payments and foreign currency risk.