It's the NCBFAA's goal to keep our members aware and informed of the latest regulatory changes coming out of Washington. Through our various conferences, NEI offerings, and news updates, we do just that.
· NCBFAA Educational Institute (NEI): Members can participate in, and receive discounts for, NEI offerings including webinars and courses to keep up to date with the the ever-changing landscape of the international trade industry. The NEI is dedicated to providing educational opportunities to NCBFAA members and the larger trade community in the areas of international trade, supply chain management, global logistics, customs brokerage, export transactions, transportation, attendant government regulation, and those areas of knowledge necessary to manage or advance a career path in a business providing services to those sectors.
The NCBFAA has numerous resources available exclusively to our membership. Our most popular and convenient include:
- Monday Morning eBriefing: NCBFAA’s Monday Morning eBriefing (MMeB) is a weekly publication sent exclusively to NCBFAA regular members informing them of the latest news and developments in the industry coming out of Washington from the Association and the Hill.
- Federal Register: Membership with NCBFAA grants you the quick and easy access to the Federal Register, an official daily publication for rules, proposed rules, and notices of Federal agencies and organizations, as well as executive orders and other presidential documents. The Federal Register is posted daily to the NCBFAA website and clearly highlights the updates affecting our industry.
- CSMS Messages: CBP’s Cargo Systems Messaging Service (CSMS) subscription is sent to NCBFAA headquarters, where we post those messages to our homepage, providing our membership with free access to these cost-saving and crucial daily updates.
- NCBFAA Blasts: Frequent email updates from the NCBFAA on newsworthy trade alerts.
The Association has also created several legal documents and forms available exclusively to its membership. All forms were written and approved by the NCBFAA legal counsel, saving you thousands on legal costs, and available right at your fingertips.
The ever-changing landscape of the international trade industry may, at times, require business or legal guidance to navigate the intricacies of operating a successful business while meeting all compliance regulations. The NCBFAA legal counsel, committee members, and subject matter experts are all dedicated to understanding the minutiae of international trade, and are available to any regular member who may be in need of guidance.
Have a question?
As a member, you have access to industry information and input from the following NCBFAA sources:
Not sure which area you belong to? View the NCBFAA Area Map