- Trade Promotion Coordinating Committee, which is comprised of the Census Bureau, Commercial Service, Export-Import Bank, MEP National Network, and Small Business Administration, presents five free export-oriented webinars—Sept. 30, Oct. 7, Oct. 14. Oct. 21, and Oct. 28—supporting October as “Manufacturing Month.” Click here for more detail, or to attend one or all five weekly webinars in October.
- NEI Webinar: Continuing Education for Customs Brokers – Understanding the Proposed Rulemaking and its Impact, Oct. 12, 2 p.m.-3 p.m. ET. Register here.
- WESSCON 2021, Rancho Mirage, California, Oct. 14-17. Register here.
- FDA New Era of Smarter Food Safety Summit on E-Commerce: Ensuring the Safety of Foods Ordered Online and Delivered Directly to Consumers, Virtual, Oct. 19-21, 11:30 a.m.-5 p.m. ET. Register here.
- LACBFFA Town Hall: Cargo Release Update vs. Replace and Cancellation, Oct. 27, 3 p.m.-4 p.m. PT. Free. Join here.
- CESAC: Full Attendance, Oct. 27, 1-4 p.m. ET (Virtual)
- Manifest 2022, Las Vegas, Nevada, Jan. 25-27, 2022. Register here.