MAPONY/NJ Webinar Series on Marine Cargo Transportation in the Age of COVID-19
The Maritime Association of the Port of NY/NJ (MAPONY/NJ) is proud to present a special 2-part webinar series addressing MARINE CARGO TRANSPORTATION IN THE AGE OF COVID-19. Comprised of two separate panel discussions featuring leading industry experts, the FREE event is a must-attend for anyone interested in international supply chain issues.
The Association invites you to join for one or both panel discussions, which take place on September 29th at 10:30 am ET and October 20th at 10:30 am ET respectively. Moderated by Michael J.DiVirgilio, President of MAPONY/NJ, both 90-minute virtual discussions feature a distinguished panel of industry leaders followed by Q&A.
September 29th--Part 1: The Impact of COVID-19 on Cargo Flows and Forecasts for Future Cargo Trends.
Hear directly from leading shippers and ocean carriers about the impact of COVID-19 on international commerce--past, present and future. Register here.
Part 1 Panelists:
- Allen Clifford, EVP, MSC Mediterranean Shipping Company
- Nick Fafoutis, SVP and CCO, CMA CGM (America) LLC
- Bob Fredman, Director, Global Logistics, Big Lots Stores, Inc.
- Jonathan Gold, VP, Supply Chain & Customs Policy, National Retail Federation
- Sara Mayes, CEO, Gemini Shippers Group
- Uffe Ostergaard, President, Hapag-Lloyd (America) LLC
October 20th--Part 2: Creative Solutions for the Operational Challenges Brought on by COVID-19.
Learn how leading supply chain stakeholders have answered the challenges of business operations during this pandemic and beyond. Register here.
Part 2 Panelists:
- John Atkins, President, GCT USA
- Val T. Noel, EVP and COO, TRAC Intermodal
- James Overley, CEO, East Coast Warehouse & Distribution
- Sam Ruda, Director, Port Department, Port Authority of NY&NJ
- Lisa Yakomin, President, The Association of Bi-State Motor Carriers
For more information on the event and sponsorship opportunities, visit www.nymaritime.org or contact Ed Kelly at email@example.com or 908-963-3436.