CBP Seeks COAC Applicants
In the September 2 edition of the Federal Register, U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) announced they were seeking applicants who are interested in serving on the Commercial Customs Operations Advisory Committee (COAC). Applications for membership should be submitted to CBP before October 19.
Any interested person wishing to serve on the COAC must provide the following:
- Statement of interest and reasons for application;
- Complete professional resume;
- Home address and telephone number;
- Work address, telephone number, and email address;
- Statement of the industry you represent; and
- Statement agreeing to submit to pre-appointment mandatory background and tax checks.