Join Us Online for G.TEC 2020!
Time is running out to register for NEI’s 2020 Global Trade Educational Conference (G.TEC) which will be August 4-6 and 11-13 from 12-3 pm ET daily. The pre-conference session on CBP audits and investigations (included in the full conference registration) is this Wednesday, July 29th from 1 to 2:30 pm ET. NEI looks forward to presenting an excellent educational event that you can attend from the comfort and safety of your home.
Virtual G.TEC will feature:
- Educational Sessions from 12 to 3 p.m. ET each day
- A Virtual Social Hour each week to connect with fellow attendees
- Slack Channels for each topic to facilitate discussion before and after the sessions
- Slack Channels for sponsors where you can learn about their products and services
- Weekly Passes available to accommodate your schedule
- Up to 13.5 CCS/CES Credits towards your continuing education requirement
- Recordings available if you can't attend the live session
All of this is available for $235 for members and $325 for non-members!
Weekly Passes are $195 each!
As always, G.TEC is open to anyone involved in, or interested in, the international trade industry. No membership or affiliation is required to attend! Register today!