A Warm Welcome to Our Newest Members
On behalf of NCBFAA’s Board of Directors, Leadership and Staff, we want to take a moment to acknowledge and welcome the following members who have recently joined our Association:
- Access Supply Chain Services, San Mateo, CA, Chris Kammer
- Apex Logistics International, Florence, KY, Steve Story
- D.I.F., Inc., Euless, TX, Norma E. Cantu
- Dove Shipping, Crosby, TX, Sue Fitzgerald
- H.K. James Co. Customs Broker, Melrose Park, IL, Houdimos Kouklakis
- Julio Rodriguez US Customs Broker Corporation, San Juan, PR, Julio Rodriguez
- M&B Cargo LLC, Highland Village, TX, Victoria Finamore
- Transformers Network, Inc., Itasca, IL, Laura Peacock
Please join us and wishing them a warm welcome! We're so excited they have joined our organization and we are happy to assist in any way we can!
Additionally, should you wish to publicize your firm in our newsletter, please send a 50-100 word blurb to Austin Miller at email@example.com. Since space considerations limit us to no more than five profiles a week, postings will be done on a first-come, first displayed basis. If you have any questions about this, you may call him at (202) 466-0222.