Worth 19 CES CEUs this course covers:
- Freight forwarder management and supervision responsibilities for export compliance;
- Illegal shipment and suspicious shipper warning flags, and recommendations for pro-active shipment processing to detect and avoid handling such shipments;
- Concerns and tips when dealing with naive or suspicious exporters;
- Concerns and tips when handling in-transit cargo on behalf of a foreign freight forwarder or consolidator;
- Recognizing and dealing with restrictive trade practices, permissible and non-permissible actions a forwarder may take and reporting requirements;
- What to do when you discover export violations after-the-fact;
- How to handle requests for information and documents by Customs and other government representatives.
This course is designed for freight forwarding managers and supervisors at all levels who are responsible for supervision of export operations, company export compliance programs, and staff training in U.S. export requirements and procedures. For more information, click here.