CBP Audits - Who's That Knocking at My Door?
Shock. Dismay. Dread. Being notified of an upcoming Customs audit is first and foremost an emotional experience. Rarely does one expect Customs to come knocking on their door. Yet contrary to popular belief, there are things you, the importer, can do to lessen your liability and ensure a more favorable outcome. Join us as we bust some of the most common myths surrounding Customs audits and share the best strategies for surviving one.
During this webinar, presented by Robert Stein and Jim Trubits of Mohawk Global Trade Advisors, you will learn:
· The different types of Customs audits
· How to tell if an audit is coming (we'll share the top warning signs)
· What Customs is looking for during an audit
· What legal rights you have during the audit process
· Where most companies go wrong
· What to expect on the day of the audit and how to prepare
· Your company's basic responsibilities under U.S. import regulations
· The core components of an effective import compliance program
· How to use self-evaluations to measure your import compliance rate
· How Customs applies penalties and what they could cost your organization
· What to do when you find mistakes and how to report them
You don't want to miss this webinar - register now!
|CBP Audits - Whose That Knocking at My Door?||Cost: Member: $50.00 Non-Member: $75.00|
NATIONAL CUSTOMS BROKERS & FORWARDERS ASSOCIATION OF AMERICA, INC. Copyright © 2017 All Rights Reserved. Powered by MemberMax