G.TEC 2017 Post-Conference ACE Reporting Sessions (Import)
Customs' Automated Commercial Environment (ACE) system provides importers and exporters the ability to report on an amazing amount of trade data. During this hands on session, you will run, modify, export and schedule ACE reports. Bring your laptop and ACE User ID so you can follow along as we use the powerful ACE reporting tool to retrieve, manipulate, analyze and decipher your company's import data. This session will show importers, brokers and others how to use ACE reports to gain visibility into their shipments and identify opportunities for improved efficiencies and cost savings.
· Types of available ACE reports
· Cargo release, entry summary and other available in ACE reports
· Running and modifying ACE reports to include information important to your company
· Finding information quickly
· Analyzing ACE data to identify duty saving opportunities as well as to spot potential issues
· Exporting reports to Excel for further manipulation and analysis
· Scheduling and e-mailing reports
Space is extremely limited so register now!
|G.TEC 2017 Post-Conference ACE Reporting Sessions (Import)|
NATIONAL CUSTOMS BROKERS & FORWARDERS ASSOCIATION OF AMERICA, INC. Copyright © 2018 All Rights Reserved. Powered by MemberMax