DCBFA Hosts AD/CVD Seminar on March 20
On March 20, the Detroit Customs Brokers & Forwarders Association will hold a “Various Perspectives of AD/CVD” seminar in Dearborn, MI. This seminar is scheduled to cover the various regulations regarding Anti-dumping and countervailing duties from a variety of industry speakers. These speakers include:
- Lisa Gelsomino, President/CEO/Partner Avalon Risk Management
- Sam Zengotitabengoa, International Trade Compliance Analyst
- Verdell Blackmon, CBP Import Specialist Automotive & Aerospace Center
- Mateo Rubino, CBP Import Specialist Automotive & Aerospace Center
- Anthony M. Troia, Jr., Esq., Senior Consultant – Livingston Intl.
Registration and pricing for the event can be found here. Don’t miss out! Register today!