International Trade Today Releases Free “CBP Rulings and Revocations Summary”
Last week, International Trade Today released their annual “CBP Rulings and Revocations Summary” and is available for free to download by request.
According to International Trade Today, this new edition covers notable rulings from the approximately 4,500 rulings of CBP’s National Commodity Specialist Division and the Office of Regulations and Rulings in 2018. This summary is valuable for trade professionals working in the following affected industries:
- Food Products
- Solar Panels
And many more.
Part one of the summary detail notable rulings in the areas of:
- Steel and aluminum imports/exports subject to Section 232 tariffs
- The applicability of Section 301 tariffs and their exemptions
- Low-value shipment exemptions for sales through foreign-trade zones
Part Two provides a complete listing of tariff classifications and other rulings revoked or modified in 2018. Changes addressed include:
- Issues Classification
- Country of Origin
- Marking and Preferential Treatment
- Exclusion Order Enforcement
- Tariff Adjustments
If you would like to request a complimentary copy, please see here.