NCBFAA Sends Out Second Request for Company Information Updates
A second request to confirm the accuracy of the corporate information in the NCBFAA databases was sent to those designated as the primary contact to represent their company for the NCBFAA. For those who had responded to the original request, thank you; all others are encouraged to please take a few minutes to use the access credentials included in that email communication to review, and if necessary to update, your company’s information. Even if you already responded, you may want to confirm that your updated information is correct.
Regardless of what action you take, let us know by email. If you lost the original email or you never received it, request for a replacement by clicking here. The deadline for additions or deletions is February 7, 2018.
While determining the accuracy of your company’s information, you might want to consider advertising in the publication like numerous knowledgeable and experienced marketers have done who recognize the 2018 NCBFAA Annual Membership Directory as an indispensable tool for all members to draw attention to them:
- By making their firm stand out from the others.
- By emphasizing a particular expertise of their firm.
- By highlighting their knowledgeable staff.
- By directing clients to their many offices.
- By establishing their presence throughout the Directory.
For virtually pennies per contact, Directory advertisers can announce their services to the full range of transportation industry participants who rely on this Directory. Whether you go all in and plunk down $4,699 for the Back Cover or $69 to have your listing enhanced with a box around it, you will stand out from the crowd, greatly increasing your chances of being noticed and contacted for business.
For those already listed in the 2018 NCBFAA Annual Membership Directory, an ad will augment your presence even more; for those not listed an ad will provide you with a presence in the go-to source for getting the job done.
Don't miss out on an entire year of advertising to the transportation logistics community and the opportunity to stand out from your competitors by advertising or enhancing your company's listing! Take advantage of this opportunity to make a lasting impression on Directory users by clicking here.
Not yet convinced you should place an ad? Here are three good reasons to reconsider:
- Establish an Image: When it comes to advertising and promoting your business, image counts. Be seen in the right places at the right time, by the right people.
- Value: Grab this opportunity to build relationships with existing and prospective clients and grow your business.
- Longevity: Your ad will be placed in this invaluable resource offering year-round exposure, referred to time-and-time again.
Once again, thank you for your continued support of the NCBFAA, Voice of the Industry!
If you are the primary Association contact for your firm but were not asked to update your information did not receive such an email, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to determine why you were not included in the mailing and to receive the information so that you may act on it.