Getting to Global Launch Event in Cincinnati, OH
The Getting to Global Initiative, a transformational public/private partnership bringing together industry experts, business leaders and government officials to empower small and medium-sized companies to expand their ecommerce exports, will hold its launch event on Monday, October 18, in Cincinnati, Ohio. The event will help you develop and optimize your global online strategy. Topics for the workshops include:
- Why Global? Where do I start?
- What can the data show me about my specific opportunity?
- What are the best tools to move forward?
- How do I optimize my overseas sales strategy?
- What are common cliffs I need to avoid?
Congressman Steve Chabot, Chairman of the House Small Business Committee, will be the guest speaker at the event, so you don’t want to miss out. Register today!
If you can’t make this event, don’t worry! Getting to Global will be hosting two more events this year: the first will be in Long Beach, CA on October 24, and the second in Portland, OR on December 5.