Don’t Hesitate a Moment Longer!
Click here to REGISTER NOW
This is your last chance to attend the Conference at the $375 member pricing. As an added bonus, if you register on/or before August 11, you'll be entered into a raffle to win free registration for next year's NCBFAA Government Affairs Conference. Make sure to register now to qualify!
Bookended by critical committee and management meetings, the 2017 GAC includes a full day packed with valuable sessions and day given over entirely to trekking to Capitol Hill to persuade our representatives to support our legislative initiatives.
This year the sessions include:
- NCBFAA President's Report on Challenges for the Industry
- A FMC Commissioner's Perspective on Port Efficiency and Congestion
- Trade Legislation: What Direction Will It Take?
- U.S. Fish & Wildlife: ITDS Requirements and the Impact on the Trade Community
- NCBFAA Perspective on CBP's Regulatory and Trade Policy
- ASAPRA: The Shared Vision of Our Latin and South American Counterparts
- Report from the Acting Commissioner
- Networking Break (Transition to Meeting Room)
- Preparing for the Hill in a Time of Change and Turmoil
- NAFTA: Modernizing Critical Trade Relationships
- The Ports: Overcoming the Challenges of the Recent Past
- The Food and Drug Administration and Its Growing Significance to Trade
- The De Minims Debate: How Will It Change Your Business?
Join us in Washington, DC and show your support for the Association’s political activity on behalf of your industry!