Learn to Understand and Use ACE Reports
ACE reports can provide invaluable information for you and your clients. In this webinar, the presenters will discuss how to run and modify ACE reports as well as how to identify mistakes and common errors that could trigger investigation by CBP or BIS. They will also cover how to work with your clients to ensure they receive the data they need to manage their business.
- Types of ACE reports and system configuration
- The data elements available in ACE for reporting
- Running and modifying ACE reports
- Analyzing ACE reports to quickly identify errors
- Correcting ACE data
- Scheduling regular reports
Join Julie Gibbs and Beth Pride from BPE Global for this can't miss webinar on July 19 from 1 to 2 p.m. ET!