2017 G.TEC! Don't miss out; register now!
Although the early bird has gone the way of the Dodo, the advanced rate- still less than at the gate – will be available through June 30 so you can still save on this great educational opportunity.
The two-day event will be August 7-8 in beautiful Long Beach, CA and will give customs brokers, freight forwarders, NVOCCs, OTI, service providers, importers, exporters and all global logistics professionals an opportunity to update themselves on industry developments concerning these topics:
- Tariff Engineering: How to Do it Properly
- Documentation for Export Compliance (Proper Use of SLI, etc.)
- PGA Update: Reporting Process in ACE (FDA, CPSC, etc.)
- Embargoes and Sanctions: Update on Cuba, Iran, North Korea, etc.
- Self-filing vs. Broker Filing, Challenges, Similarities, etc.
- End User Verification Best Practices
- Making FTZ, Bonded Warehouses, and ATA Carnets Work For You
- Export Licensing Strategies for Better Compliance
- Forced Labor Laws: What Does It Mean For You?
- How to Handle US Export Agency Government Outreach & Company Visits
- Reconciliation Entries in ACE
- Best Practices to Avoid Unexpected Costs in International Trade (Demurrage, etc.)
- Tools and Techniques for Internal Audits
- INCOTERMS: A Case Study
- Mastering HTSUS and Schedule B Classifications
- Building a Successful Compliance Program & Team
- Customs Bond Insufficiencies and Ensuring Compliance with CBP
- Communicating with CBP before the Crisis
- Duty Drawback Simplification / Adapting Your Procedures
- Using ACE Reports: An Update
If you are an industry professional, regardless of NCBFAA membership or affiliation, and any of these topics interest you, then don’t miss out, register today for the 2017 Global Trade Educational Conference (G.TEC)!