Return to Exhibitor 2017 Main Page
Exhibitor Registration Instructions
PLEASE READ BEFORE REGISTERING
Part One: Online Registration
*The following are instructions for registering a single booth. If you will be registering for a double booth, please call (202) 466-0222.
1) Please be sure to read through all NCBFAA registration policies and the Exhibitor Contract before you register.
2) After you click "Register Now" in the top left corner of the landing which directed you here, you will be prompted to Login. Be sure to use your personal login information, not your company login. If you need your personal login information, please contact email@example.com.
If you are registering a colleague, please obtain and use that person's login information - PLEASE, do not use your own login information, this will result in incorrect badges. If your colleague does not yet have a login name and password, please create a new account. Please remember that changes in registration or name badges after registration is complete will result in a $125 processing fee. If you are registering for someone else, but want to be kept in the loop, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure you receive any email updates and notifications.
3) Once logged in, select the Single Booth Button and click Continue. You will then see a page for registering to play in the golf tournament or the Sunday tour as well as the Thursday workshop. If you (or the colleague you're registering for) is not doing any of these optional activities, click Continue; otherwise, check the approriate circle and then Continue.
4) Next you will be asked to enter the recipient information. Most of the information should have auto-loaded, if it didn't please enter it on this page. On this same page, you will select billing and payment method from the dropdown menu. This year you have the option of paying by credit card or being invoiced (Bill Later).
5) At the bottom of this page, you will see the option to "Add Guest." If you would like to add ONE Exhibitor Assistant for the discount rate or a Spouse/Guest, click "Add Guest." Please remember, there is a limit of ONE Exhibitor Assistant per registration, and you must register the Exhibitor Assistant at the time of registration. You will not be able to add an Exhibitor Assistant at a later date and you may not change the Exhibitor Assistant's registration information. If you do not want to add an Exhibitor Assistant or a Spouse/Guest, click Continue. [Please note that the choice, "Second Person Double Booth Only," is a free registration availble only to double-booth purchasers. Unless you are a double-booth purchaser, DO NOT CHOOSE IT; if you do, it will be purged from your registraton prior to processing.]
6) If you do choose to add a second person (Exhibitor Assistant and/or Exhibitor Spouse/Guest) to your single booth registration, the next page will ask you to enter their information, then click Continue. You will then again see the page for registering to play in the golf tournament or the Sunday tour as well as the Thursday workshop. If the second person (Exhibitor Assistant and/or Exhibitor Spouse/Guest) is not doing any of these optional activities, click Continue; otherwise, check the approriate circle and then Continue.
7) Should you want to register an Exhibitor Spouse/Guest after registering an Exhibitor Assistant or vice versa, select "Add Another Guest." Otherwise click Continue. Any additional registrations beyond the single booth registrant, an exhibitor assistant, and a spouse/guest for one or both of them will be deleted.
8) The next page will detail your order. Check it for accuracy and click Continue. The next page asks for demographic information. Check the boxes that apply. If you have registered for Golf, please enter your handicap and golfing partners, if you have any, in the spaces provided and then click Continue.
9) The website will present a review of your order before submission. Please check for any errors, and if everything is correct, print out the page for your records. You will be invoiced for your purchase once the order is processed. If you chose "Bill Later" as your payment option, simply click Submit Order. If you chose "Credit Card" as your payment option, click "Proceed to Authorize.Net Secure Payment Form."
10) On this page, please enter your credit card number and expiration date and click submit. Enter in the billing information for the credit card you will be using for payment. Please make sure that this reflects the credit card you are using, especially if your billing information is different from the address on file.
Part Two: Next Steps
1) Once you've completed your online registration, please submit your signed NCBFAA Exhibitor Contract to email@example.com.
2) After registration you will receive notification from the NCBFAA. At that time you will submit your top five booth choices. While the NCBFAA can make no guarantees of booth location, we will make every effort to place you in one of your booth choices. The NCBFAA reserves the right to make booth location changes at any time.
3) Please submit a brief Company Bio (no more than 200 words) as well as your company's logo to firstname.lastname@example.org.
LASTLY: Be sure to make your Hilton New Orleans Riverside reservations!