The Logistics Educational Interface (LogisticsEI) is the premier learning management system of the NCBFAA Educational Institute. It is powered by Meridian Knowledge Solutions, a leading provider in online learning systems. The system provides an enhanced learning experience for professionals wishing to further their education in global logistics.
LogisticsEI provides the following amenities for users:
- An attractive design giving users a clean and sleek interface experience
- Interactive courses with enhanced graphics and learning features
- Versatile transcript services that will allow users to keep track of all their achievements
- Payment services made easy through LogisticsEI's eCommerce features (coming soon)
- Manager amenities that will allow employers to monitor the progress of their employees
- And much, much more...!
For managers and employers, LogisticsEI offers the following amenities:
- Companies can assign managers to oversee the learning progress of their employees, including enrolling them into courses they would like them to attend.
- Companies will be invited to set up an account with LogisticsEI which will have the following functions:
- Employees may bill their learning expenses to this account (coming soon)
- The NEI will send a monthly invoice to the company representative with NET30 payment terms (coming soon)
- Companies may set parameters for the account such as spending limits (coming soon)
- The CCS course, as well as many other courses, will now have ongoing enrollment in which company employees may enroll their students at anytime.
- CCS/CES renewals will now (post-July 2015) be based on an anniversary date and no longer on a fixed, end of year date. The NEI will provide accommodations for companies wishing to continue an MOU for their students' renewals.
- NCBFAA membership pricing will continue to be honored in the new system.
To learn more about LogisticsEI - read our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)